Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Geico is a pain..

As it stands, my accident was Saturday. Since that time I had found out we were assigned a claims adjuster. He had been left several messages to call either myself or Doug back, and he has yet to do so.

Tuesday afternoon, with mounting stress, I called their main number to find out what wss going on.

There I gave an employee (who was very kind by the way) all my information. He said he would email it to the adjuster. I told him it was absolutely ridiculous that my accidnet caused by THEIR policy holder client was not even looked over.

As a result, I have had to go through my own insurance agency (State Farm). THANK GOD for State Farm, because if I had to wait on GEICO, it would just add to the stress.

I am the primary caregiver for my two children, and MiMi had to miss school on Monday as a result of GEICO's non contact.

It would be nice if the adjuster would even call to just touch base with us, but perhaps he is "overwhelmed". hah.

I won't go there. I am very bitter and angry with this company. The sad part? My parents have been policy holders with them for 40 years.

My headache's are still non stop, my abdominal contusion is still swollen but not as tender and my knees are still bruised up. I have been photographing EVERYTHING. I really do not want to get a lawyer involved because I don't want the stress, but the way things are going I feel I just may have to.

As cheesey as this is going to sound, State Farm has been that "good nieghbor" to us. Geico? Well, I honestly do not know what to say. I really don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment