Friday, February 26, 2010

Atleast it's Friday



Well, it's Friday, among other things, and today MiMi had her pre k 'spring' school photos. Only, the flyer for the photographer came in the day before they were to be photographed and it specified "bright spring colors/sunday best". Well, I don't know about where you all are in the world, but here it's in the 40's, and even though I attempted to buy a 'bright spring colored outfit' ultimatley the dresses I loved were too pricey, and it was entirely too cold outside for that kind of apparral. Needless to say, after all, I WILL be the one purchasing the photos, and so FALL attire is fine with me.

Infact, I just stuck her in the same dressy sweater she wore a few blogs down, paired with some dark jeans and dark tan boots, I thought it was cute as can be, I mean she's a kid after all and these are just school photos. I'll be doing her birthday photos soon anyway.

I blow dried her hair so it would be super striaght, I mean it's straight naturally but has a kind of wave to it and being picture day I figured I would take the time to make it super straight. Works for me, hopefully they come back looking cute:) They did a great job on her first school photos, so I don't see why this time would be any different;)

No comments:

Post a Comment