Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1 Year Smash Cake Photo Session - My niece!


I was ecstatic that my sister came down to visit on the 7th. Though it was only a few short days, it is always so much fun to see my best friend. I have only seen my niece twice prior. Once when I traveled to California for her birth and again in September of last year when she came down.

I of course had to coax my sister into visiting with the old guilt trip of "but I reaaaally want to be able to photograph her first birthday".

Smash cake sessions are my absolute favorite to do. I do them in my home, I charge $40 and I give the parents EVERY SINGLE edited photo on CD for them to print at their discretion. I even clean up the mess:)

So being I was broke anyway, I figured since I was only able to buy my niece a small present, this would be a great add to this gift.

It always tickles my heart to capture ANYONE'S special moments. These of course will always be my favorite to do.

Enough blab, here are a few from the session:

Of course, there are so many more but I just wanted to share a handful. You will have to excuse the variation in color (I wanted to use the old and new camera, and I have got to say my old camera is still my favorite).

I must also say, the $30 cupcake cake pan has paid for itself as many times as I have used them to do these photos.

Now that my sister is back in California, I am sad, but it was such a great time seeing her and my little niece, who is absolutely adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment