Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today's Coupon Trip - $1 For EVERYTHING :) (taxes included)

Today while getting groceries, I noticed that I had a $2 extra buck from CVS that was set to expire tomorrow. I DARE NOT throw $2 away ;) So CVS was my first visit. I hadn't sat down to look at coupon match ups so went in and grabbed their store flyer to look at what they had.

All I was armed with was some Proctor & Gamble Coupon's they sent me a few weeks ago.

Nothing really grabbed my attention, but I was on my last tube of tooth paste so figured I'd look there.

So here is what I got (Coupon Deals Week of 2/12/2012):

* Colgate Total Whitening Tooth Paste on Sale For: $2.75
 - $2 ecb = 80 cent out of pocket (taxes included)
    & got 2 extra buck's back on this deal (making it a $1.20 money maker)

* Charmin Double Roll 4 Pack of Toilet Paper on Sale For: $2.99
  -$2 extra buck from above transaction
  = .99
  -$1 off ANY Charmin Coupon from Proctor & Gamble Home Mailer Booklet
= FREE (pay 20 cent in taxes)

WAL MART:

* Trial Size Cascade Action Packs = .97 cent
 - $1 off Any Cascade Action Packs from Proctor & Gamble Home Mailer Booklet
= FREE (+ .03 cent overage; which is basically applied to the taxes)

* Small Bottle of Gain Dish Detergent = .97 cent
 - $1 off ANY Gain Detergent or Fabric Softener Coupon from Proctor & Gamble Home Mailer Booklet
 = FREE (+ .03 cent overage; which is basically applied to the taxes)

So my COUPONING grand total today only cost me exactly $1 out of pocket (taxes included) for everything pictured. Making each item 25 cent a piece. Not too shabby :) Did you get your coupon on today? What deals did you score?
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment