Monday, August 20, 2012

..Bad Luck Spree..

I don't know what it is, but the last 3 weeks have been unusually stressful this way.

First the A/C completely breaks, and due to financing options being unavailable we are still with out.

Then other small things happen here and there, but not enough to raise a stink or fuss over.  Then this weekend the sink drain clogs and nothing is helping it. (We don't have a garbage disposal, and men don't see to know how to scrape their plates in the trash). hehe ;)

So needless to say I have been unable to do my usual washing dishes by hand in the sink, NOR can I use the dishwasher, because they run off the same line and the dishwasher then overflows all over the floor due to the sink being backed up.

So, this is what I have been doing for 3 days:



I don't care how clean my bathroom is, I'm not a fan of this, more so because I have chronic lower back pain and it just isn't a lovely feeling. But, things happen, it's part of the joys of home ownership.

I just wish for once the load would be lightened. I have been sick for 3 weeks now and can't get rid of this cough. MAMA NEEDS A BREAK...BAD..

No comments:

Post a Comment