Sunday, December 2, 2012

Great Savings at Kohls!

During the Black Friday rush, I finally splurged and bought myself boots, I also picked up a few other odds and ends for gifts.

In turn I received $15 in Kohl's cash. Later that week my Dad gave me a $10 kohl's purchase coupon and I also printed a 20% off coupon.

While stalking Kohl's the other day, my eye was caught on this HUGE red lantern.. (the photo on kohl's website does it no justice, it's so large in person).
The sticker price said $59.99 I scanned it; since I knew a big sale was going on. It was bumped down to $29.99. Of course my eyes lit up! Paired with my $15 Kohl's cash, the $10 off coupon AND the 20% coupon my grand total with taxes included??


A whopping $4.27 !! NO WAY?! ;)) Made my day!! Not sure what I will put in it yet, I'll stalk Pottery Barn later for inspiration. I just can't pass up a deal. Is anyone on instagram? It's my new addiction :)) - well, now that I joined the rest of the world and got a smart phone. I adore looking at everyone's vintagey edits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment