Monday, May 24, 2010

Part Deux Dresser Re Do + Flower Girl?

First, up still in the process of the craigslist dresser re - do. Yes, this is taking a long time, I finally got an electric sander, but the moulding I have to sand by hand. Either way I am nearly done sanding this bad boy and hopefully this weekend I can get it stained and ready to be put in Ethan's room:









aaaah soooo close!

onto CUTER news, my cousin has just gotten engaged, and he and his sweet wife to be Sent this to MiMi today:





is that not the cuuuuuuuutest most creative idea ..like..EVER?!



We just got in from the rain, so MiMi's hair is a bit a mess, and she has her school uniform on, but really? HOW CUTE?!
She is absolutely tickled PINK to be a flower girl for them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Em Gee, Jen, you didn't tell me about the flower cookie invite! That is so sweet! I know Mimi (or Mommy - wink wink) loved the cookie! That is the sweetest thing ever! Tell Sean I said hello - see if you could get his e-mail address for me. Much love to you! XO

    ReplyDelete