Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Justice Shopping for MiMi's 9th Birthday on the CHEAP?

So, my daughter has an afinity with Justice, only, in my opinion, Justice is really expensive. Granted the stuff is super cute! - Just, OUCH on my bank account. I tend to only shop mega sales or discounts.

This week Justice had 40% off plus earn $50 J bucks for every $50 spent. (I ended up spending $153 so I get $150 back) I hated that s&h was a whopping $20 - but, again, I am cheap ;)

Since her birthday is in less than a month, I let her splurge a little.  I think for everything I got (to include a gorgeous $41 birthday dress and $25 heals to match) I did alright. Here is what we got (mind you we are getting $150 back, which virtually makes this having me spend only the $3 and $20 s&h out of pocket). By the way, I saved $253 off retail value.









(Below: Birthday Outfit)




No comments:

Post a Comment