Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Lollipop Cards DIY

I should note that THIS IS NOT my original idea. I have seen this idea a few times on pinterest, and on a whim decided that after seeing them for YEARS, this WOULD be my year to have at it for the kids. AND very literally, right after their nightly showers, I set up a white backdrop stand and had them hold their fists out, snapped a pic of each kiddo and put two images on a 4x6 (to save money) and sent them to Wal Mart's 1 hour photo.

The next day, I went to Wal Mart (the prints are always darker than at the professional lab I use, but they still came out nice) and bought 4 bags of blow pops and an x acto knife and had fun with the kids:)

Please excuse the cellphone quality of the pictures, between work and everything else I find myself barely putting 100% into the blog anymore:)

Anyways, VALENTINE'S DIY LOLLIPOP CARDS!!








No comments:

Post a Comment