Monday, April 11, 2011

CVS - $6.58 for everything pictured, earned 5.99 back in extrabucks, EVERYTHING for 58 cent!!


Alright, so this was a great CVS week to roll your extrabucks, plus CVS was extra generous on the coupon machine; even printing high value coupons for items that were earning ecbs (extracare bucks)!!

I did two transactions to get all of this for $6.58 TAXES INCLUDED!!

The first transaction, was the biore pore strips & facial cleanser.
CVS had a promotion, (spend $15 in curel/biore get $4 extrabucks back).
So the pore strips were 7.50 & the facial cleanser was also 7.50.
SO $15 (which put me at my mark to earn $4 extracarebucks).
I had a buy one get one biore coupon from one of the Sunday paper inserts from last month, this brought my total down to 7.50
I also used a $2 off any biore product printable coupon from biore's facebook page
New total 5.50 + tax.
I used my $6 extracare buck I earned from last weeks transactions and only paid sales tax out of pocket :)

I made $4 off this transaction.

TRANSACTION 2 $6.58 (SALES TAX INCLUDED) OUT OF POCKET. Here is how:

*Miracle Bubbles = $1.99 (you will get $1.99 back in extrabucks at the end of your receipt)
* Dove body wash = $12 for 2 (you will get $4 extrabucks back on this transaction at the end of your receipt)
**CVS had a spend 12 earn 4 extrabucks on this body wash this week
*Old spice Fiji body was $4.99 each =$9.98 for both (no promotion)
*Essence of Beauty Anti Bacterial Hand Soap = $3.99

So my totals for everything before coupons was:
$27.96 (pre taxes)
(here are the coupon deductions and links if applicable if they are printable will be beside them)

$27.96 - $4 off $20 purchase coupon that printed for me at the CVS coupon center when I scanned my cvs card today
=$23.96

23.96- (two) $2 off dove body wash coupons that printed for me at the CVS coupon center today (so $4 off)
=$19.96

$19.96- buy one get one old spice body wash from the Sunday paper proctor and gamble insert from 2 weeks ago (-4.99)
=$14.97

$14.97 - $1 off dove internet printable coupon (found here: Save $1 on Dove)
=$13.97

$13.97-$3.99 (for Essence of Beauty FREE hand soap printable coupon for CVS beauty club members *to be a beauty club member is FREE, ask the CVS cashier to add your extra care card *also free* to the beauty club. They do this buy scanning it. You will also earn $5 for ever $50 spend PRE COUPON total. So say you spend $50 retail price but only pay $10 out of pocket after coupons, you will STILL get a $5 extra care buck b/c you hit that $50 target, and it will print out the NEXT DAY when you scan your card at the coupon center.*
To get this free coupon, go to this link on facebook:
FREE Essence of Beauty printable coupon product when you like this facebook page!!
& like the page, you will then get to print the coupon for a free item up to 3.99 value in this product line :)
=$9.98

$9.98-$5 extracare buck (from my spend $15 get $5 biore transaction above)

=$4.98
(now you have to add .08% sales tax on the pre coupon total of $27.96)
so after taxes my grand total was
ONLY $6.58 !!


AND at the end of my receipt I made $5.99 worth in extracare bucks
($1.99 for the bubbles & $4 for the Dove)

$6.58-$5.99 Makes it like getting it ALL for only 58 cent!!

NOT BAD :) or we'll just say all for $6.58 AND I have 5.99 to get more freebies either this week or next!

Not familiar with out to work the CVS system?? Follow this blog of mine for a step by step break down:
Another Daily Blog's How to Roll Extra Care Bucks & Get Freebies @ CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment