Of course, due to the fact I waited, a lot of what I wanted had been cleared out, but I browsed anyway. It's nearly 4 am here (yes, I have the worst insomnia ever, I may as well just stay up all night since my kids get up in 3 hours anyway) ;) haha, that's another topic, for another blog.
Anyway I picked up these for the kids (part back to school, and part needs for Ethan):
I think Gymboree should photograph more models wearing their clothing, had I seen this outfit solo, I would have never purchased it, but I saw this little one with tan skin and blond hair similar to my own daughter's and she sold the outfit to me, because I was able to see my daughter in it better! MORE MODELING GYMBOREE - It sells your items better :))
I will admit, I have a thing for Octupuss'(pi)?? I did NOT like the shorts Gymbo paired with this top, but I liked the top so much I bought it anyway. As per Ethan? Well, his PJ's are getting small and pilling bad, and for PJ's that normally cost $32 bucks, on sale for about $14? Well, that's a deal anywhere, so I snagged them.
PRICE BREAK DOWN:
- Hula Hut Tank Top - $18.95 on sale for $13.99
- Stripe Skort - $22.95 on sale for $13.99
- Tropical Bead Necklace - $10.95 on sale for $6.49
- Ice Cream Sweetie Stripe Skort -$26.95 on sale for $13.99
- Ice Cream Cone Tank Top- $18.95 on sale for $13.99
- Gem Flower Octopus Tee - $26.95 on sale for $13.99
- Octopus Shortie 2 piece Pajama Set - $32.95 on sale for $13.99
- Boys Carpenter Jeans - $32.95 on sale for $13.99
Totals Before Sales: $191.60
Price I paid for everything: $104.42
I saved $87.18 on sales prices alone (this makes me happy)!!
BUT, wait..it gets better, I also earned $50 in gymbucks towards my next purchase; essentially making ALL of this $54.42 or a grand total savings of $141.60.
Love when Gymboree has sales while earning gymbucks at the same time! J