Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Portraits; My babies aren't babies anymore :(

I try not to make my blog too personal, and shy away from posts about my children, however, I just don't have the energy or time to invest in a "family based" blog, and so I am going to just keep to my original blogging platform and include my children in here as well. Besides, what fun is a blog with out a little bit of personality to it?

It has probably been a good while since I've posted photos of my children. MiMi turned 8 in March and Ethan turned 4 in April.  Both have grown so much since I started this blog venture.

I typically like to do outdoor photos, but decided I would have a hand at some indoor ones and since I was lazy, and didn't want to invest too much time into doing my own images, I stuck with my itty bitty studio kit and made the images simple with nothing more than a white backdrop, a number from Hobby Lobby and a bundle of balloons for the little misses.

Children grow FAST, enjoy it! :)) God has certainly blessed me.




                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment