Sunday, September 5, 2010

KRYLON SPRAY PAINT MAKE OVER: RUSTY TEA KETTLE TURNED FLORAL CENTER PIECE


By now, I am sure you are well aware of the wonderful things Krylon brands spray paint can do for revamping an old ugly object laying around the house. If you don't allow me to show you JUST one more ugly thing made FAB by Krylon!

So I bought this tea kettle originally to boil hot water for my sons bottles when he was just a little guy. One night the sitter left water in it and it rusted (yuuuck) Being the pack rat I am, I held onto it because I knew it could look better.



Could look better? YES YES YES, and not just to boil water (the rust inside shot that idea). So I dug out the trusty ole Krylon Satin Spray Paint in "Ivory" and wiped this ugly thing down and, well, the rest is history, two coats of Krylon later and she's ready to sit center stove, on or on the counter with some faux flowers inside:) I'm sure I'll end up getting fake hydrandgeas, but what a nice little farmhouse look, right?


Watch out next week when I take an ugly old night stand and use Krylon's "celery" to make it over for my daughter's shabby chic bedroom ;) LOVE YOU KRYLON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment