Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am a slacker..

It's finally SEMI starting to feel like Fall around these parts. I bought these mums for sale at wal mart a few weeks ago. Big pots on sale for under 5 bucks. I transfered them into my hanging baskets on the porch. Of course, they don't look this good anymore. I swear I have been feeding them. I don't know what I did wrong. If anyone knows how to keep them alive, please message me:) I will be so thankful haha. No, really, I want to know:)

I have been sick ALL week. I rarely get so ill that I just have no desire to do anything. I mean, of course I have two kids, which means no rest in my buns. Yep, even when I am all out sick. First it was an annoying sinus infection. Then it was a headache every day for the last 3 days. Now I just feel so worn out.

EVEN after kicking my insomnia to the curb and getting a full 8 hours of sleep a night. INSANE!

I have managed to be so sick, I have just now gotten the kids costumes (MiMi chose a devil, Ethan chose scooby doo). I STILL need to list their old costumes on craigslist (I am all too sure no one wants them last minute, but I'm selling them so cheap (5 bucks a pop, even the home made kitty one) that I hope they get picked :)

It hurts to breath. Mostly at night. I feel like someone is closing their fist on my wind pipe. (I am sure it has a fancier medical name but I have no clue what that is) Trachia? Spell? Maybe?

I still want to get the kids to the farm to pick out a pumpkin. I still want to dress them in fall attire and do my traditional repeat Fall photo infront of the double maple trees that make my front porch view beautiful.

I really need to find time to feel better and figure this out.

I know what I will dress MiMi in - A orange sweater jumper dress with hot pink, orange and green argyle tights from gymboree and her hot pink boots. And Ethan? I am thinking his repeat old navy sweater I got off ebay for 99 cent:) I'll layer it with a fall shirt of some sort.

I really hope he'll pose with "sissy" and get me a nice sibling photo. He is so unpredictable.

I am more and likely having to skip out on my daughter's field trip this week, because I just feel horrible. I feel bad about it, but I am sure other parents will appreciate me more for not spreading my disgusting sick germs to thier babies:)

I have so much to do. Doug's parents will be here for Thanksgiving:) The kids are so excited. I hope to give the front of the house a facelift of some sort. all this red on red on red in my house is disturbing. If I can atleast paint the front a little I will be a happy girl. This could be great or disasterous. Something tells me ANYTHING will look better than it does now. Seriously. The fascia boards have orange staining from the roof run off.

UGH this old house is SO gorgeous inside, but from the outside you COULDN'T tell :( so sad! I will make this happen, even if it's the most ghetto quick fix until money is more available. IT will be nicer hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment