HOW TO MAKE KNOCK OFF CHICK-FIL-A SANDWICH CHICKEN SUPER EASY!!
Shopping / Ingredient List:
* 3-4 Chicken Breast
* Pickle Juice (enough to cover raw chicken to marinate)
* Flour (2 Cups)
* Sugar (2 Tablespoons)
* Paprika (1 Tablespoon)
* Onion Powder (1 Tablespoon)
* Garlic Powder (1 Tablespoon)
* Black Pepper (1/2 Tablespoon)
* Oregano (1/2 Tablespoon)
* Salt (1 Teaspoon)
* Basil (1/2 Tablespoon)
* 3 eggs
* Olive Oil (enough to coat bottom of frying pan)
* Two Tupperware containers (medium/large)
* Measuring spoons/cups
* Frying Pan
* Meat Tenderizer (Cleaver)
* Baking Pan
ONTO THE PHOTO TUTORIAL:
* STEP 1: Rinse Chicken Breast Under Cold Water, Cut Each Breast into 3-4 Pieces (or as desired)
- Place all cut up chicken strips into large ziplock bag and beat with a meat tenderizer (not too thin)
- Remove Chicken and place in Medium/Medium Large Tupperware container
- Fill container with pickle juice and a couple of pickles to completely cover the chicken
-LEAVE IN FRIDGE NO LESS THAN 24 HOURS to FULLY MARINATE-
*STEP 2: Gather your dry ingredient list to make the coating for the chicken.
- In a Medium Tupperware container, add all the dry ingredients
-Place lid onto container and shake vigorously to mix all ingredients well. Set aside for later use.
* STEP 3: FRYING the Chicken
To make things easy, set a fryer pan coated enough to cover in olive oil set heat to medium
(meanwhile set oven temperature to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with foil)
In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs
Place your dry coating mix and marinated chicken near your cooking station
ONE AT A TIME, remove chicken from marinade and place into egg mixture, drip dry and fully coat with dry coating/season mix and then place into frying pan.
Turn chicken as needed to evenly fry - don't worry if it's not 100% cooked, if you're a freak about raw meat like me the next step will take care of this..
* STEP 4: Blot excess grease off chicken with paper towels
Place chicken onto foil lined pan and place into oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
(give or take pending how your oven cooks).
AND YOU'RE DONE!! I kid you not, this taste 98% as close as the original Chick-Fil-A sandwich with NO MSG and no added artificial ingredients. It is AMAZING! My kids love it and it's super easy to put together. E N J O Y :))