Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gymboree SUPER SAVINGS!! (October 2012)

I haven't updated my last few Gymboree savings trips, but here is one I did tonight. I told myself NO MORE GYMBOREE, and that my kids were set. But my little girl has grown a pants size and literally has one pair of pants that fit her in the waist. So I randomly checked Gymboree's site from a Columbus day email I received from them and was pleasantly surprised to see GREAT mark downs! Then I had a 20% off coupon or I could use a $25 off $100 coupon (which ultimately was the best option given at $75 I would get free shipping as well). So 20% off plus an extra $5 off and I saved another $5 on shipping.

At this rate I will open my own Ebay store when the kids outgrown their things! ;)

Here is what I bought tonight:


* Girls Gem Bow Pocket Flare Jeans *
$32.95
On Sale For: $14.99
*Gem Button Bow Pony Holder* 
To go with the MANY pieces I bought in this line for Back to School
$6.00
On Sale For: $1.87
*Smart Chicks Rule Double Sleeved Tee*
$24.95
On Sale For: $9.74

*Flower Belted Boot Cut Jean*
$36.95
On Sale For: $15.74
*Flower Streamer Pony Holder*
$8.00
On Sale For: $3.37

*Holiday Memories Bow Patent Shoe*
(I bought last years line Christmas Jumper Dress and hope these will go with it)
$36.95
On Sale For: $27.71
 (which is more than I would normally pay, but with a coupon it's justifiable)
*Flower Tight*
$14.95
On Sale For: $5.62
(I have a lot of pieces from this collection)

*Belted Twill Cargo Pant*
$32.95
On Sale For: $10.49
*Pirate Ship Stripe Double Sleeve Polo Shirt*
$21.95
On Sale For: $13.49

ORIGINAL RETAIL VALUE: $215.65
SALE TOTALS: $103.02
- $25 off $100 Purchase Coupon
= GRAND TOTAL OF $78.02

THEN I get back $25 in Gymbucks - It's like getting everything for ONLY $53.02 !! :))

In case you're wondering how I spent my gymbucks from previous purchases, I went ahead and got the children's Christmas outfits. Here they are:



I also used some of the gymbucks online and finished up with getting the Cherry Collection dirt cheap and some sweaters for the kids. Okay, so now, I would like to think I am officially done. :)) These clothes will last them well into next year :))

No comments:

Post a Comment