BELOW: These were one of the only few before photos I had:
BELOW: Waiting on the new furniture to arrive:
BELOW: The new furniture, the rug was another week out..
BELOW: I was so excited when the huge shag rug got here, that I struggled to lay it out. Let me tell you, this is ONE HEAVY rug. I absolutely LOVE IT! I would recommend it to anyone it's literally so gorgeous in person!
BELOW: Confession - I didn't want to pay $100 for a pad, so I used the old rug, it's seriously so comfy!
BELOW: With the DIY table I did and the DIY mirror and wreath I made
BELOW: DIY craigslist dresser I re did a few years ago is my entertainment center
So, let's do a little cost break down:
* Wall paint and supplies: Valspar, Oatlands Subtle Taupe, Satin $25
* Furniture and Rug $2100 (finances for $37 a month making it super affordable)
* DIY Pottery Ban knock off mirror $30 (as opposed to $699 from Pottery Barn)
* Craigslist refurbished dresser: $35
* Book page wreath - FREE (a coat hanger and book pages)
* Side tables $100
* Coffee table $60
* Stain and clear coat $24 or less
Total Cost of Entire Room Reno: $2374
This look could have easily cost a ton more if you purchased the DIY items at full retail. I am absolutely in love with it, but I do plan to take better photos later. Lately I have only had time to use my I phone. I plan to do some DIY picture frames above the sofa as well.
Enjoy your week, dear readers!