Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Children's Christmas Photos || Done by me

Here are some photos I took of my children for Christmas. I did these this past Saturday knowing that Ethan would need time to heal after his surgery (which was yesterday and I'll post more on that later). That being said, BOOK NOW if you want Christmas photos done!! I am only doing weekends and already have 4 sessions in the works. REMEMBER I am flat rate of $50 that includes EVERYTHING, it includes my TIME, PHOTO EDITING, and MOST importantly 50-100 photos ON A HIGH RESOLUTION CD for YOU to print WHEREVER YOU WANT! That's right, I am not like those crazy expensive photogs that charge you 20 bucks for a 5 x 7, you pay $50, and you GET the CD and can print WHEREVER YOU WANT:) You are saving 100 bucks right off b/c other photog's charge AT LEAST that just for their time, and you won't touch a CD for under 90 bucks ANYWHERE, even JCPenney and Wal mart:) Just sayin;D





































No comments:

Post a Comment