Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby's First Snow (photo overload).


I really didn't want to believe the weatherman yesterday when he said it would snow.

I still didn't want to believe it even when they had student's leave two hours early in preparation for the snow.

After all, the last time we were promised snowfall and the county delayed school, there was nothing, not even a wince of it.

So here today I wake up to find a bit of snow, along with sleet and ice. WOOHOO!

Since my parents kept MiMi overnight they also were kind enough to drop her off this morning.

I'd say for the first time seeing snow, bubby monster was all too thrilled, he ate it, he fell in it - then couldn't get back up, he even had so much fun he passed out eating his bottle in his walker afterwards.

I love the snow, and we needed this.

It's always nice to have a little bit of pretty in this town:)


































No comments:

Post a Comment