Friday, February 19, 2010

Back to UNC

So Ethan's surgery was November 30th but the last week I noticed he was having some issues and I called the pediatrician who in turn told me to call back the surgeon, so I called UNC and he'll be going back for his super late follow up. I don't think it's anything major but they told me they may have to do another procedure to fix things. I just hope when all is said and done my little one just feels normal and won't ever remember all of this. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. What happened to your son? I hope he is ok! My son had a lot of health problems when he was born...I know what a nightmare it can be. And how much it hurts to know that this little person you love, this little defenseless person, has to suffer. It's terrible. I hope things go ok for you and the fam.

    ReplyDelete