Thursday, July 28, 2011

The kids are back with a little spoiling :)

The kids came back Sunday evening. It was so good to see them again.
It was also good to enjoy my home ENTIRELY clean for all of an hour before they ransacked it again ;)

What? haha

Mid week MiMi's Gymboree order came. I am pretty pleased with the book bag & lunch box :) As was she:
In addition to the book bag & lunchbox arriving, I used what little money I had saved up from doing a couple photo sessions while the kids were away to purchase some other school clothes.

I went to Ross' & found some adorable tops with necklace's attached to them. They were only $6.99 a pop! Too cute to pass up. We also found some of those glittery sketchers that run for 47 bucks at the shoe store for only 22 bucks. So we snagged those also.

It's always a good idea to get school stuff out of the way a little at a time while you have the money if you're on a tight budget like we are. It has been so hot here that you sweat just by walking outside, so I've kept the kids inside until the heat index dies down some.

I am probably one of the only girls I know who DESPISES summer.
Correction, NC summers. They are HUMID and STICKY and absolutely not something I am fond of.

I will be one happy girl when fall hits. I crave 70 degrees with a breeze. Actually I'd love the 60's to be perfectly honest. Just so long as we aren't robbed of a fall like last year.

Last year the summer stayed till near December. :( No fair! haha.

It could always be worse and for that I count my blessings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment