Monday, December 5, 2011

Kind of annoyed..

My current thought is, I am kind of..no..I AM annoyed with gymboree.com. I placed an order on the 30th and to date it is still showing "processing".  How long does it take to process an order and ship it out? Good grief :/ by time they actually ship it I pray that the seasonal items I got for my niece will actually leave my house and be across the country in California on time.

Seriously, big corporations, YOU KNOW you will be busy for the season, HIRE more people! Why under staff your already over worked warehouse folks?

I just wanted to vent.

Additionally, I feel if you wanted to order Gymboree clothing for Christmas photos, DO NOT do it! It obviously will not be there in time. ((frustrating)). This is why I have delayed taking my own children's photos.

Guess I will stick them in last years out fits and have at it. Ghetto? Probably ;) *shrug* I don't care. It is what it is lol.. /vent..

No comments:

Post a Comment